I tested this coin with my EVGA 780 SC running at 1136Mhz and it provided a stable 3Mh/s which led to me finding 1 block per day. This doesn't sound like much but at today's exchange rate it actually provides a profit on GPU mining!
Operating costs of the 780 are on average $0.0036/day at 150 watts and $.1/kwh basically equates to $0.17 cents/day profit at today's market value of $230/BTC. It definitely does make money that's for sure and that's a rare thing in GPU mining. But it's just not that much unless you have some insane power behind you!
Detailed Coin Information:
- Algorithm: SpreadX11
- Block generation: 1 minute
- Difficulty re-targets: every block based on last 360 blocks
- Reward starts at approximately 6.66 coins per block
- Block reward is smoothly halved every 4 years
- Total supply: 20 milllion coins
- No year 2106 problem