Get SHA256 ASIC Rentals for as cheap as .000000011 per MH/s a day!

http://j.mp/RentMiningRigs

Donations Are Always Appreciated! BTC Address: 1BKiPfKw9tu9ky9WCNHrShQYvz1zBD7zMt

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ham Radio Coin (HAM) SHA256 Pool Testing and Coin Information

HamRadioCoin Logo

 

Detailed Coin Information:

  • SHA256D Proof of Work based on Bitcoin 0.8.99
  • 21,000,000 Total Coins
  • 50 coins per block; halving every 50,000 blocks
  • 3 minute block intervals
  • 10 block difficulty adjustments
  • Premined 10%
  • RPC Port:  15538
  • P2P Port:  15537

Coin's Website:

Forums: 

 Social Media: 

Exchanges:

Pools:


Active Pool Comparison

 

All testing performed by an Antminer S4 @ 2.18 TH/s (218 Mhz) and my conclusion is that it is possible to earn a profit from this coin in a pool environment, but at the current exchange rate 0.00001010 it is slightly more profitable to run BTC mining, but only just. And if you run in solo environment where you don't have fluctuating hash-rates it can be greater, the difficulty is quite low for this coin.


#1 MiningPools

  • Pool Hashrate: 3 TH/s
  • My Hashrate: 1.5-2.5 TH/s
  • My 24 Hour Earnings: 2,347 HAM
  • Fees: 1%
  • Average Round Duration: 23 Minutes
  • Reward Method: PROP
  • My Thoughts: This option can provide the best results, unfortunately the pool server is quite unstable. There was only one other worker with 500 GH/s power and there were major variations in hashrate power, and not in the same over-power fashion like the other pools were showing. I was lucky to have 2TH/s for half the time. If you can solo mine this coin it is the best option, but that requires a stratum server for network miners or usb connected ASIC hardware, so this is the next best thing at the moment. This pool returns the biggest profit, if only barely, but most pools returned basically the same results the only difference was how many other users are taking profit.

 #2 Hashlink

  • Pool Hashrate: 10 TH/s
  • My Hashrate: 2-3 TH/s
  • My 24 Hour Earnings: 2,110 HAM (Suggested was 1,402 HAM)
  • Fees: 1%
  • Average Round Duration: 6 Minutes
  • Reward Method: PPLNS
  • My Thoughts. I provided at least 25% of the blocks for the pool during testing so solo mining would still be more cost effective. And for having basically the entire network strength at this pool it wasn't providing a greater return, just spreading out the coins to all the users, less powerful users reaping the reward of 2 or 3 people with 2TH/s or more at their disposal.

 

#3 CoinKing:

  • Pool Hashrate: 2-4TH/s
  • My Hashrate: 2-4TH/s
  • My 24 Hour Earnings: 1,876 HAM
  • Fees: 1%
  • Average Round Duration:18 Minutes
  • Reward Method: PPLNS
  • My Thoughts: As you can see from the picture below I was basically solo mining on this pool, some came and went, but due to the network difficulty being so low I still did turn out a good amount of coins, unfortunately it's still just half of what I would have earned BTC mining (at the current exchange of 0.00000931).

#4 Ispace:

  • Pool Hashrate: 3-5 TH/s
  • My Hashrate: 1-3TH/s
  • My 24 Hour Earnings: 1,285 HAM
  • Fees: 0%
  • Average Round Duration: 10 Minutes
  • Reward Method: PROP
  • My Thoughts: For some reason this pool just doesn't pay out well, I got just as many blocks (86 in a 24 hour period) as I did on other pools but yet I received basically 1/4 of what I would get doing it SOLO and almost half of what any other pool provides.

Got some spare HAM, throw em my way: 1Aak4M9qsV88Mgpp2fUQ7UDYqF3XDADfvK

1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click on CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete